BLOOMSBURY FOOTBALL ACADEMY PLAYER'S CODE OF CONDUCT
• Always play to the best of my ability and for the benefit of my team
• Play fairly
• Respect my team-mates, the other team, the referee or my coach/manager
• Play by the rules, as directed by the referee
• Be gracious in victory and defeat – I will shake hands with the other team and referee at the end of the game
• Listen and respond to what my coach/team manager tells me
• Understand that a coach has to do what is best for the team and not one individual player
• Talk to someone I trust or the club welfare officer if I’m unhappy about anything at my club.
I understand that if I do not follow the code, any/all of the following actions may be taken by my club, county FA or The FA: I may:
• Be required to apologise to my team-mates, the other team, referee or team manager
• Receive a formal warning from the coach or the club committee
• Be dropped or substituted
• Be suspended from training
• Be required to leave the club.
• My club, County FA or The FA may make my parent or carer aware of any infringements of the Code of Conduct